The Beneteau First 40 is a yacht that many would describe as the ultimate racer/cruiser. With its uncluttered deck layout, spacious cockpit and well fitted out interior, the First 40 offers you not just speed but comfort.
The First 40 has proved itself over the years by notching up impressive race results and is a firm favourite for those looking to charter. Great for novice crews, but also a very popular boat with the more experienced teams looking to push for silverware.
Winning races has always been very important, so this yacht has been continuously maintained to keep her in peak racing condition, with many deck hardware upgrades to keep her at the front of the fleet.
- Banks Hydranet Offshore Main
- Doyle Ice J1, J2, J3
- S4 Masthead Spi
- S2 Masthead Spi
- A1 Masthead Spi
- Code 0
- Jib Staysail
- Warsash Spring Series Overall IRC 1 Winner 2018
- Commodores Cup Winning Team 2018
- IRC Europeans 3rd Overall 2018
- Performance 40 2018 Runner Up
- 1st BVI Spring Regatta 2016
- 3rd RORC Caribbean 600 2016
- 3rd Antigua Sailing Week 2016
- Fastnet 2019
- UK inshore/offshore racing
- Sister ships available in the Caribbean