Noisy Oyster is a beautifully presented J122. A 40ft asymmetric racer/cruiser, she is one of the most successful IRC racers of her generation. Well powered, easy to sail and successfully campaigned as a short handed race boat throughout the world.
The J122 has an upwind sail area of 97 square metres, thanks to her 110% headsail, and a 150 square metre downwind sail area.
She also benefits from a carbon fibre bow sprit and asymmetric spinnaker, which makes her easier to race for most teams, especially those with less crew.
- Ullman Sails Grand Prix Racing (Membrane Light Skin) Main (18)
- J2, J3 & Jibtop (17)
- Tri-radial J4 (14)
- North Sails A1 Superkite 60, A2 Superkite 75 (16)
- UK Sails A4 & Storm Jib
- Aluminium 2 spreader fractional rig
- OSR Class 2 for 10
- B&G Hercules 5000 with 3D motion (17)
- Raymarine Pilot Evolution
- All Caribbean and Mediterranean events in 2019
- 1st in Class – Rolex Middle Sea Race 2017
- 3rd in Class – Rolex Giraglia Cup 2017