Katsu is a RP 45 that in 2011 was named Sailing World’s ‘Boat Of The Year’ and has all it takes to win a regatta.
This winter Katsu is having a refit at Berthon in Lymington, before heading to the Mediterranean. This refit includes a hull respray and new kiwi grip deck.
This boat offers a great opportunity to any team that are looking to charter a Grand Prix racing yacht in the Mediterranean this summer or the Caribbean next winter.
- IRC Handicap – 1.241
- IRC Crew Number – 12
- B&G H3000 instrument package including 3 mast displays, 2 cockpit displays and Forestay load pin
- 8 Harken winches & Harken pedestal
- Southern Spars Grand Prix two-piece carbon mast and boom
- Carbon Fiber moulded bowsprit
- Holmatro mast jacking system
- Split backstay
- Twin wheels
- Inshore Main, Offshore Main,
- J1 (18), J2 (18), J3,
- A1 (18), A2, A3, A5 (18), Code Zero
- RORC Offshore Series- 3rd overall and 2nd in Class 1
- Round Ireland- 3rd in Class 1
- Cowes week- 4th overall in Class 0