Race on the TS5 for Antigua Sailing Week.
The TS5 has become available for a last minute booking for Antigua Sailing Week, the 53rd edition, starting on April 26 and ending on May 1, 2020. Why not splash out, bite the bullet and jump on board the TS5, combining racing performance with comfort. These boats have made headlines for being among the fastest liveable multihulls in the world, having already recorded 23 knots in 18 knots of wind while reaching and able to cover more than 400nm per day!
Not only do you get the comfort and the performance of the TS5 you get to experience it at Antigua Sailing Week, one of the most prestigious yacht racing events in the Caribbean. With over 100 yachts in 12 classes, and a week-long spectacle of competitive racing and glorious shoreside events, you will be living the dream.
TS5 - Addictive Sailing
- Rotating Mast
- Fully Carbon cross structure & carbon daggerboards
- NKE Instumentation
- 23 knots in 18 knots of wind
- More than 400nm per day
- Full racing sail inventory
- 4 double cabins
- 2 heads
- Spacious open plan living space
- Equipped galley including sink, a cooking plate, an oven and an air cooled 115L refrigerator.