In a response to the Northern Hemisphere offshore sailing season being affected by the outbreak of COVID-19, Miles Seddon is running a series of online webinars courses on Offshore Navigation Planning to guide you through some of the tools and resources available to help build a professional navigation plan.
- RORC Cervantes Trophy: 9th May 2020
- RORC Myth of Malham: 23rd May 2020
- RORC North Sea Race: 6th June 2020
Mile’s plans to split each race into 2 online sessions, with some homework in between;
- SESSION 1 (ONLINE): One week before the race start we will meet online to review the Sailing Instructions and discuss some of the areas to be looking at for the up coming race.
- (HOMEWORK): 3 days before the race start, submit to me your pre-race plans in either PowerPoint, Word or PDF format.
- SESSION 2 (ONLINE): Day of the race, we will meet again online to review the plans and pick out the best bits so we can all learn more and see how the race would unfold.
COST – £60 per race
Miles has a wide range of navigation experience from racing Superyachts and inshore Grand Prix race boats to world record breaking MOD70 trimarans and has experience of racing in diverse locations and environments around the world.
For more details and to book online go to: