Built by Carroll Marine of Bristol, Rhode Island, and sold by Farr International, the CM 60 was established to meet a client’s demands for an exciting but easy to handle boat that would be competitive in all racing formats.
This yacht is very fast for its size with excellent handling ability and an emphasis on light-air performance with substantial downwind sail area.
The deck layout is primarily designed for racing. Twin wheels and two grinder pedestals give good central cockpit space and a clean looking, workable layout.
A generous sail area enables the CM 60 to be very fast relative to its size.
A deep, low keel provides stability to carry the large sail area and produce exceptional upwind speed.
- IRC Rating – 1.354
- Crew No: 17
- 4M Lead T Bulb Keel
- Hydraulic backstay
- 2 Spreader fractional carbon fibre rig
- PBO backstay
- Carbon 6′ bowsprit
- Harken winch package, including 2 primary, 2 mainsheet and 2 bobstay winches.
- 2 pedestal grinders, 2 x Harken 48 traveler winches, 3 x Harken 530 halyard winches, 2 x Harken 990 with self tail mainsheet winches
- Custom Ockam instrument package
- Expedition Nav software
- Raymarine C-120 radar/plotter
- 4 x 20/20 mast displays
- 2 x Ockham displays on main pedestal
- 4 x 20/20 bulkhead displays
- 2 x Ockham displays at nav station
- Paguro marine generator
North Sail Wardrobe
- North Sails Main
- J1, J2, J3, J4, J5
- Jib Top
- Spinnaker stay sail
- Jib staysail
- A1, A2
- Hyde A3, A4
- April 2019 – Training Weekend (Friday and Saturday of Easter weekend) Solent Based
- April – Cervantes Trophy Race
- May – Myth of Malham
- June – Morgan Cup
- July – St Malo Race
- August – Fastnet Race